Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – What The Heck Does It Really Mean?
According to Wikipedia, Search engine optimization is: “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine‘s “natural” or un-paid (“organic“) search results.”
My translation of search engine optimization for non-SEO professionals: SEO is the science and art of getting a website into a high ranking position in the search engines for targeted keyword search terms. AND, turning the visiting traffic into customers through effective website conversion.
My search engine optimization services (SEO) are available in 3 different packages:
SEO Virtual Meeting (45 Minutes)
This meeting is conducted via GoToMeeting, and it is just the two of us, getting busy looking at your website and you see what I do through a screen share. During this session, I look for issues in your website related to search engine ranking and customer conversion. In these sessions I typically I review…
- Website traffic acquisition methods
- Under-the-hood website code (title tags, description tags, keyword tags, etc)
- Website copy
- User interface that may impact your site’s conversion
- Overall website architecture
- On-page website linking structure
- And, of course, any specific questions you might have
During this 45 minute session, I will cover as much as possible with me speaking as fast as I possibly can. I do not provide any written report however I do supply you with a recording of this session.
Comprehensive SEO Audit
I comb through your entire website, analysis all aspects of it using my propriety methods. I look for any issue that may hamper your site from ranking high in the search engines. You receive a comprehensive report detailing items to be fixed in priority order. Aspects that are covered include:
- Current keyword analysis & assessment
- Added keyword recommendations
- Analysis of competitor’s positioning in the search engines
- Your current visibility in the search engines
- Website copy, organization and effectiveness
- Relevancy of content
- Appropriate keyword use and density throughout website
- Architecture and structure of website (Silos or no Silos)
- On-page linking and URLs
- Meta Data, Sitemaps, and other technical file details
- Hosting, Class-C IPs or not, etc.
- Off-page link assessments and competitor’s link strength
- Conversion assessment
This service is the “Big Kahuna”. Once completed, you will get a roadmap of what needs to be fixed as well as enough detail on how to put these changes into effect. The top 5 – 10 changes are called out so that you can address items that will have the biggest impact, first.
I work with businesses, providing them individual coaching and consultative help, essentially becoming their “in-house” internet marketing go-to guy. What exactly does that mean? Basically, I do everything that is needed to get my customer’s websites top ranking positions in search engines. But wait, that’s not all! I also work on helping them convert that website traffic into business, generating leads on a consistent basis. I also can work along side your existing marketing manager or copywriter.
Are You Ready To Get Top Rankings?
Give me a call at 610.471.0001 or email me at info (at) brettlewis.com. I’d be happy to discuss the various services that I offer and see what is the best fit for your specific needs. It does;t matter if you are business owner located in Allentown, Pennsylvania looking for SEO solutions or across the country in California. I can help.